Food Project Manager, Gunma, 13M JPY
Fast career progression and great renumeration package
Multinational company with opportunity to communicate with overseas offices
One of the leading firms in Japan for sales of functional ingredients for food, health-food, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals manufacturing that is serves Industrial, Medical, Clinical, Pharmaceutical and Research networks in Japan and export markets.
- Develop project teams and collaborate with cross-functional teams to support company product and process launch and sustainment initiatives.
- Initiate, direct and manage the design, testing, development, qualification, verification and modification of products and processes from conception to implementation, while ensuring manufacture-ability of the concept.
- Collaborate with personnel across Product Introduction and other key functions (e.g., R&D, purchasing, finance, legal, product introduction teams) to ensure alignment around key business objectives.
- Academic background in food science or equivalent.
- Project manager experience.
- Japanese and English communication skill.
- Salary up to 13M JPY.