Food Plant Manager, 13M JPY
Diverse and multinational working environment.
Opportunity to use English for reporting to overseas counterpart.
Our client is a Global Food Company which producing mainly Dairy Products. They are aiming to increase the production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards in Japan plant.
- Planning, organizing, directing and running optimum day-to-day operations.
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective results.
- Prepare, analyze and issue production and performance reports.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in plant management.
- Fluent Japanese communication skill.
- Salary up to 13 M JPY.
- Opportunity to use English communication skills when communicating with overseas counterparts.
- Chance to grow your own team.