Food & Beverage, Quality Assurance Manager, 13M, Tokyo
Diverse and multinational working environment
One of the largest and most recognized food companies in the world
Our client is a top- food and beverage company located at the heart of Tokyo. The company has a strong reputation in the food industry due to their high quality products and services. In Japan, their office is to be set up as a primary hub in Asia which means that there would be plenty of growth opportunities available.
- Supervise and direct quality assurance technicians/auditors who are responsible for enforcing Good Manufacturing Practices and other quality-related policies in order to meet product quality standards.
- Share knowledge, skills and information with other personnel in the Quality Systems & Regulatory Compliance Department and across functional areas.
- Audit quality control of raw materials, packaging components, labels, and finished products to ensure compliance with established specifications and regulatory standards.
- Bachelor Degree of Science preferably in Food Science or related field (Meat Science, Biology, Microbiology, Food Microbiology, etc.).
- Work experience as quality assurance auditor/technician in food/beverage, pharmaceutical or cosmetic industry.
- Good understanding of quality inspection within the food and beverage industry.
- Communication skill in English and Japanese.
- Salary up to 13M JPY.
- Opportunity to initiate projects within the company.
- Convenient location.