- *Opportunity to have significant impact on Japanese business.
- *Autonomy to make decisions, flexible managers and work culture.
About Our Client
Our client is a global payment solutions firm that has been in the business for over 40 years. As of today, they are considered the industry leader worldwide in their niche of specialties. They currently have over 13 million customers as well as over 300,000 merchants using their platforms. Our client's Japanese market is now considered the largest market in the world in terms of sales for their business. They have over 80% market share of their niche services in Japan. With 2020 Olympics coming up, our client is looking to expand their operations to prepare for the increase in demand for their services.
- Understand our client's product's value proposition inside their niche business processes.
- Represent the vision of business stakeholders from various business units within IT.
- Highly investigate on the transformation of high-level business requirements to well-defined, detailed functional requirements for technical teams.
- Strongly driving the creation of the product roadmap in alignment with business stakeholders and technical teams
- Support technical and test team throughout the whole software development lifecycle and management of user acceptance tests.
- Act as authority to prioritize change requests and/or scope/timeline changes.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Business or System Analyst or Product Manager with knowledge of complex business applications
- Ability to work independently and have a strong mental resilience.
- Familiarity with agile software development and standards is highly desirable
- Good understanding of heterogeneous IT environments, including up-to-date technologies such as SOA and web services
- Work experience in transaction processing or financial services environment beneficial
- Native/ Fluent level Japanese; Conversational Level English
What's on Offer
- Fast-growing international company with excellent development potential.
- Multi-cultural environment.
- Inspiring colleagues from many different countries.
- Attractive bonus system.