- Flexible working hours, 30+ paid holidays, paid dinner for days you do OT.
- International Environment, stock option, flat corporate hierarch.
About Our Client
Our client is a global IT firm that has been in the Japanese market for over 20 years
- Directing system testing and validation procedures.
- Directing software programming and documentation development.
- Consulting with departments or customers on project status and proposals.
- Working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related degree.
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle
- The desire to work in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering.
What's on Offer
- Great Base salary
- Flexible working hours
- 30 Days paid annual holiday.
- Paid dinners for those nights you work longer hours.