Flavour Technician, Food and Flavor, Yokohama, 6M JPY
¥5,000,000 - ¥6,000,000
Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills
Rewarding and Challenging tasks will be provided
About Our Client
- A global leading company in taste and well-being, and fragrance and beauty.
- Company supports many global food and beverage industries around the world.
- Create seasoning you will create seasonings in savoury foods and snacks for customer briefs; create optimal seasonings for customer projects according to all relevant requirements (taste profile, legislation, technical suitability, costs, etc.); translate market trends into new product concepts and developments.
- Provide technical service to our customers you will be responsible for technical customer communication to achieve a positive outcome of projects; develop concept presentations and present flavours and seasonings for savoury foods and snacks to customers; work with our customers to optimise their recipes; support our customers in trial productions with our solutions.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Food Technology, Food Science or equivalent
- Good relevant working experience in the food industry, preferably as product developer or application technologist
- Practical experience in food manufacturing, flavour applications and seasoning creations
- Well-developed factory and sensory skills
- Business fluent in English and Japanese
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer interface skills
- A team-focused work style
What's on Offer
5,000,000 JPY - 6,000,000 JPY