- Fixed Term Contract for 6 months
- Working from home flexibility
About Our Client
Australia Financial Services company offering banking financial solutions include online banking, bank accounts, credit cards, home loans and personal loans.
- This role is to support and work with the Manager to run the day-to-day operations on the Japan Finance team. This covers all financial deliverables for the Tokyo Branch and/or the NAB Japan Securities.
- This role is responsible for accurate and timely regulatory report lodgements and tax lodgements for the Tokyo Branch and/or NAB Japan Securities.
- Other responsibilities include audit and tax preparation, support changes/modification or processes and ad-hoc requests and projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Accounting qualifications preferred
- Bilingual English and Japanese (written and verbal)
- Have a technical understanding of Banking and/or Securities regulatory responsibilities in Japan and Japanese accounting practices
- Able to work collaboratively as a team and across teams within Asia Finance
- Meticulous, high level of attention to details
What's on Offer
- International working environment
- Working from home flexibility: three times a week (PC rental)