Fintech Fund Manager／eコマース、電子書籍などのインターネットサービスや各種金融サービス【東証一部上場】
STRATEGIC VISION: Understanding of financial services and the impact of disruption across the various subsectors in the industry. Provide high level strategic analysis of financial services subsectors and be able to understand and explain strategic and operational issues at the startup level. Ability to identify the technological impact of investment targets, regulatory implications, customer acquisition strategies, and business models.
ANALYSIS: Industry and company specific financial analysis including valuation (comparable company and transaction analysis, DCF), financial statement analysis, developing mid and long range projection models, downside/risk analysis, and other adhoc analyses. Ability to identify our company's potential to add value to investments, as well as the reciprocal added value to our company's various financial business units.
EXECUTE: Ability to lead venture capital processes from sourcing through closing, including all steps of strategic, operational and financial analysis, valuation, negotiation, coordination with finance and legaland document execution. Proactive screening and monitoring of leads. Ongoing monitoring of existing investments.
- Ability to work in a small team and adapt quickly to fast paced and changing work environment.
- Proven leadership and strong teamwork skills, including Envisioning, Engaging, and Executing.
- Ability to take on a leadership role to suggest and implement new processes and procedures to improve the efficiency of the fund's operations.
- Sense of urgency (speed, speed, speed) as well as ownership to deliver results (getting things done).
- Outstanding communication skills, including ability to present findings to senior management (CEO, CFO, Head of Investments)
- Experience in investment and financial analysis positions, ideally venture capital, private equity, or hedge fund principal investment role or relevant investment banking or consulting experience with a top tier firm.
- Experience in dealing with startups or prior startup experience.
- Ability to gain familiarity with investment process and legal language literacy
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Fluent in English verbal and written communication, other languages (Mandarin) preferable.
- Japanese is not mandatory but helpful.
- Flexibility: ability to engage in other strategic initiatives and projects as required by the Firm.
Annual Salary up to around 13MIL