Financial Reporting and Tax Manager - Fortune100 Business
Internal and International Career Opportunities
Excellent opportunity to work closely with senior stakeholders
My client is a global Chemical giant in Europe and has invested across the globe to [email protected] in its industry. Throughout their journey of over 100years, there are 120,000employees and over300manufacturing sites in more than 80countries. In recent years, they are [email protected] in APAC. In Japan, there are 1,000employees and in order to expand further, they need a strong Financial and Tax Manager to look after the whole business and work closely with various stakeholders.
The position requires financial reporting compliance for the group reporting and legal and statutory compliance covering tax filing, IFRS/JGAAP closing and tax based fixed asset accounting as well as [email protected] for reporting.
- Ensuring overall compliance of the legal entity as per statutory, legal and group requirements (e.g. group reporting, JGAAP reporting and tax filing).
- Providing timely and accurate financial data to internal and external parties.
- Support to business units with regards to business topics from Finance/Tax view and accounting treatment discussion.
- Participation in projects on local/regional/global levels.
Education: Bachelor's degree
At least 5years of financial Accounting and taxation experience in foreign business, includes annual closing process, preparation of IFRS/JGAAP based financial statements, preparation of tax returns such as corporate tax and consumption tax)
Systems: ERP system experience is preferred.
Language Capability: Business level English (Particularly reading and writing)
- Internal and International Career Opportunities
- Excellent Work Life Balance