Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst (FP&A)
Great career progression
Exciting new projects to grow and strengthen their Japanese business
My client is an organisation that provide IT consulting and services focused on the Microsoft platform with artificial intelligence, business analytics, cloud, application services, digital transformation, modern workplace, security services, technology and managed services offerings.
- Financial Planning & Analysis, including i) annual operating planning and monthly/quarterly forecasting and ii) strategic business initiatives development.
- Controllership, including detailed analyses of business KPIs, understanding the drivers for the variances, and identifying the key insights.
- Business partnership - based on the FP&A skills and controllership mentioned above, work closely with the business partners and earn their trust as the "right-hand" person by sharing the insights based on data and logic, guide them to actions to drive further business growth.
- 3+ years of experience in Finance (財務), Business Planning (経営企画), or other analytical job field.
- Strong communication skills with integrity as a team player
Opportunity to be involve in exciting new projects to grow and strengthen Japanese business.