Financial Planning Analyst - Luxury Brand
Strong brand name with high potential to move up
Report to finance manager and work with highly capable colleagues
About Our Client
Strong fashion brand with nearly a 100 years of history, high level employees and experienced upper management. International environment and plenty of opportunity to learn from the best in the business.
The Financial Planning Analyst will:
- Be key for the future growth of the company.
- Support the Financial controller for financial reports and analysis of the different processes such as revenue, COGS, and operating expenses.
- Support for the development of annual budgeting, and semi-annual financial forecasting.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of experience in Accounting or FP&A.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Business level English and Japanese.
- Open minded and logical thinker.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary.
- Strong brand name.
- Competent colleagues and management.
- Opportunities to move up and support to grow.