Leading IT company
Great Work Life Balance
My client is an enterprise software company that develops and sells database analytics software subscriptions, listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).
- You will support the Japan Finance Lead to provide financial leadership and drive the business of the Consulting Delivery Team maintaining KPIs and providing the Japan management with the financial results and advise
- You will be responsible for oversight, management, audit, and compliance of financial processes
- You will produce the monthly Outlook ensuring the accuracy, integrity and feasibility of these. You will analyse and explain variances, prepare the P&L, identify risks/upsides and submit the final committed SA&P Outlook to the business leadership team
- You will conduct the day to day Finance tasks through a financial lens ensuring continued analysis, identification and mitigation of business risks
- You will review the documents of Consulting projects, such as quotations, contracts, purchase orders
- You will support the annual planning process, identifying key assumptions and conditions by which the Consulting business will be managed i.e. revenue growth, target billability, headcount growth etc
- You will work with global Consulting Leadership and Consulting Finance to produce a monthly cost outlook using Hyperion
- Accounting and/or FP&A with a minimum of 3+ years' experience
- Ability to operate in an environment with a level of grey with large amounts of data and multiple data points
- Advanced Excel skills including complex lookups and pivot tables
- Able to work well under pressure and to very tight deadlines
- Experience with Hyperion will be considered a plus.
Opportunity to utilise English skills when communicating with overseas counterparts