Financial Analyst - Major Environmental Services Company
Global network of companies providing opportunity to rotate to overseas
Good work life balance, with flextime option
Our client is a European company that targets environmental and sustainability challenges of the world today. The company provides a wide array of solutions related to water, waste, and energy management, to promote the conservation and utilization of renewable resources. It has operations in more than 50 countries across the globe, employing over 95,000 workers worldwide, and serving completely or partly about 60 metropolitan areas with more than 139 million inhabitants.
In Japan, this company partners with local municipalities to establish and provide the consultation services in promoting sustainable water systems and energy resources. At present, the company continues to expand through mergers and acquisition, as well as establishing strong partnership with both public and private sector.
- Manage overall business controlling activities in relation to projects in the company.
- Review financial performance of projects on monthly basis.
- Prepare and revise allocated budgets for projects and also conduct variance analysis.
- Manage regional P&L statements.
- Allocate indirect costs by project.
- Support external audit activities.
- Experience in management accounting, financial analysis, cost controlling, or SPC accounting
- Open for candidates with less than 5 years experience
- Nissho Boki 2nd level and higher is preferable
- Experience in SAP is preferable, but not a must
- Business level English and Japanese
- Stable and reputable organization worldwide with strong network within the public and private sector
- Expanding in various sectors including utilities, energy, and waste management
- Very diversified work culture having a mix of Japanese nationals and foreign nationalities
- Opportunity to utilize English communication skills internally and externally
- They are heavily investing in Japan which means there is plenty of opportunity for growth and promotion within the company
- Excellent worklife balance with flextime. Coretime is between 10:00 to 3:00PM