Financial Analyst / FP&A Leader - Start-Up Biotech Company
Participate on company set-up projects with direct impact on the business.
Opportunity to expand your career within fast growing business.
About Our Client
Our client is global bio-technology company which has an innovative approach of combining IT analytics with R&D research to support their customers to make qualified decisions for their current and future health status.
The company has raised over $200 million last year from investors to expand their market presence, and is currently in process of setting up their local operations in Japan. While their office is still relatively small, they are planning on doubling their size next year.
- Lead preparation of the company's strategic operating plan and budget
- Timely prepare / review the quarterly financial forecasts, update the latest financial estimate in a weekly basis
- Analyze operating results and key performance indicators including identifying key business drivers / trends impacting the operating performance.
- Prepare financial data summary and analysis for monthly closing reviews with the leadership team
- Participate in the upcoming system implementation and other automation projects.
- Act as an adviser to the business leadership team on strategic issues, advise risks and opportunities and ensure necessary actions are taken
- Provide financial analysis and support for new product launches including pricing strategy and profitability
The Successful Applicant
- At least 4-5 experience in FP&A / financial planning and analysis including forecasting and budgeting
- Solid experience on financial modeling using Excel, proficient with Microsoft Office and PowerPoint
- Accustomed to multitasking, prioritizing and meeting multiple tight deadlines in a fast-growing environment with frequently changing priorities.
- Experience on system / ERP implementation would be a plus but not required
- Ability to communicate complex information in a clear and concise manner
What's on Offer
About this position
The company is going through a wide range of projects including ERP implementation, in-sourcing of wider operations from third party to in-house, introduction of new products to Japan, etc.. This role will have a chance to participate on those project, and have impact on the organisation.
Please note that Japan is the key investment country in Asia. Joining the company at the current stage can accelerate your career within the business.