Financial Analyst - Fast Growing US Direct Marketing Company
International working environment
Plenty of opportunities to grow within the organization
About Our Client
The company was an idea of a group of entrepreneurs in the US looking to establish a company that offers services people need and use everyday. Since then, it has become one of the largest Direct Selling businesses in the world, employing over 1,500 people in 24 countries. Most recently, they launched their business in the North East Asia region, which is currently generating more than 200M USD in revenue. Japan being the 2nd biggest nation in direct selling is now the main focus of the company.
As they have just recently launched their business in Japan, there are plenty of room for growth and development within the organization which would be relevant for your career.
- Analyze data source and flow for accuracy in business volumes and application of calculations.
- Ensure accurate calculation, reporting and analysis of monthly compensation payments
- Analyze month end reporting metrics and variance analysis, and provide explanations to management.
- Development and preparation of complex spreadsheets and financial models that facilitate automated analysis and interpretation of results as well as calculations; explaining trended metrics, rate/volume fluctuations and variances, KPI's
- Assist with developing and analyzing components of sales forecast and budget
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years of progressive accounting and financial analysis experience required
- Experience in business modeling, data analysis and interpretation, and forecasting
- Advanced spreadsheet and system skills required; Excel, Access and SQL preferred
What's on Offer
- International working environment
- Fast-paced and plenty of room to grow
- Hands-on training and development opportunities
- Good work life balance
- Conveniently located in central Tokyo