Financial Accountant at Fast Growing Fashion Group
Great work life balance (less than 10h overtime)
Very stable work environment
This Fashion Group is extremely famous and well-known across generations - especially millennials. More than 60% of the revenue is coming from Asia, and Japan is the key market for further growth.
In Japan, the company is relatively compact size with around 20 people in the back office and Japan is the second fast growing market in APAC region.
The company provides great work life balance with less than 10h overtime for Finance team, and extremely stable work environment.
Your responsibilities will include the following tasks:
-Closely working with CFO and senior accountant of Fashion Group Japan and closing of accounting cycle (monthly, annually) for legal entity in Japan.
- Supporting preparation/review of financial statements.
- Monitoring credit (AR aging) - Obtains revenue by verifying transaction information, bills to customers and manages cash collection.
- Reconciling Intercompany transactions
- Entering (Uploading) journal entries for payroll, travel & entertainment, vendor payments, prepayments and accrual in system
- Processing vendor and travel & entertainment payments through banking system.
- Supporting to maintain fixed assets.
- Supporting to maintain accounting controls by following policies and procedures.
- Supporting periodic and annual tax filing.
- Supporting annual audit
- Supporting maintenance of SAP system.
- Communication with outside parties (Bank, Auditor, tax consultant, lawyer and legal representative etc.).
- Supporting to file legal documents
- Participate and support stocktaking and cash and fixed asset count
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Supporting any other ad-hoc duties as may be assigned.
- Communicating with regional functional teams in Asia Pacific.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree
- Accounting related experience in Japan
- Fluent in Japanese and English
Here are the main benefits of the company
- Fast growing company, Japan is the second fast growing market
- Open and friendly work environment with strong family values
- Great work life balance, less than 10 h overtime
- Competitive salary
- Excellent location in Ginza