Strong business partnering with commercial and operations leader
Opportunity to work with IPO project
About Our Client
Our client is an Asian-headquartered IT company with a wide global presence. My client is young start up company with fun and vibrant working environment and is looking at Strong Finance Manager to join the team.
- Prepare IFRS based financial reporting documents required by the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act and Japanese Companies Act
- Coordinate monthly closing for Japanese entities with the headquarter finance department and financial consultants
- Prepare financial and non-financial documents requested by Japanese financial regulators and investment banks
- Deal with audit and quarterly review requirement from CPA firm
- Ad-hoc tasks to support business operations
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- 8-10 years of relevant working experience preferably in a fast-paced environment and Big 4 exposure.
- Possess excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Billingual: Japanese & English
What's on Offer
The successful candidate can expect a stable and rewarding career with growth opportunities as the business expands globally.