Finance Manager - US Listed Manufacturing Business
Good Work Life Balance
Excellent Working Culture - under 5% turnover rate globally
About Our Client
My client is US listed manufacturing business founded in 1940s. They innovated high quality products mainly for industrial businesses and because of their diversed client portfolio, they were able to grow business throughout years and maintained high reputation across the globe. The Finance Manager position is a key to continue for their further expansion and will be looking after all the financial accounting responsibilities.
The Finance Manager position is responsible for;
- Manage statutory compliance and USGAAP compliance, VAT and corporate tax filing and compliance.
- Lead and coordinate the accounting and actuals reporting end-to-end.
- Oversee the balance-sheet reviews and reconciliations.
- Interact with internal/external auditor for all the internal control and compliance.
- Maintain and improve SAP with the vendor and IT team.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5years of financial accounting experience at global manufacturing business
- ERP system experience is required such as Oracle, Hyperion, JDEdwards etc.
English Capability/COmmunication skills:
- Business level English
- Strong communication - dealing with stakeholders
- Strong problem solver
- Team player
What's on Offer
- Good work life balance
- Excellent Working Culture - under 5% turnover rate globally
- Opportunity to step up to the 2nd in Charge