Finance Manager - Multinational Manufacturing Company
Stable work environment
Flexible work hours and work life balance
Our client is a well established, multinational, publicly listed manufacturer for innovative construction and high performance materials that can be found in all aspects of our daily lives like in our home, cars, and offices. The company opened its first Asia-Pacific office in Japan over 100 years ago. Since then, they continue to view Japan as one of its key markets and center of innovation.
- Monthly and yearly closing
- Create forecast and budget for current and future business plans
- Present reports to the Head of Finance and HQ
- Maintain and monitor the SAP system
- Lead and grow your team
- Fluency in both Japanese and English
- Accounting and FP&A experience
- Strong communicator, experience working with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven team leader
- SAP experience is a plus
Opportunity to work at stable large international company where you can be deeply involved in many aspects of the entire business.