Finance Manager - Globally Recognized European Multinational
Good work life balance (Flexible working hours)
Opportunities to working with international stakeholders
My client is a well known European manufacturing business and is considered as a pioneer within its industry. They have been expanding business globally more than 30countries and Japan is one of the key countries in the world for further growth. As Head of Finance, you will be closely working with the local Managing Director and driving the local business.
You are responsible for;
- Responsible for the overall accuracy of financial transactions (including month/year-end closing, payroll, accounts receivable & payable)
- Manage the finance staff to complete the monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Implement accounting process improvement and internal controls
- Manage budgeting and forecasting for Japan business
- Meet regularly with direct reports to update them company business, initiatives, direction and answer to their questions
- Manage/assist the Tax Advisors to prepare the IFRS and Local GAAP tax package for the tax return (eg.income Tax Return or Consumption -Tax)
- Manage 2(Assistant Manager and 2Accountants)
- Degree in finance
- 5+ years experience in finance and / or controlling
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- People Management experience
- Strong IT skills (ERP system experience and Intermediate level Excel such as Pivot, Index etc)
- Excellent opportunity to working with international stakeholders.
- High Autonomy to drive the local business with local Managing Director.
- Good Flexible working hours