- Good work life balance (Flexible working hours)
- Opportunity to work with local and international counterparts
About Our Client
Our client is an American retail brand that is loved in over 100 countries around the world! They focus on offering organic and sustainable apparel and footwear for customers of all ages.
- Manage day-to-day financial accounting activities (i.e. monthly/annual closing, account reconciliation, payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable, etc)
- Manage budgeting and forecasting for Japan operations
- Implement accounting internal controls and process improvements
- Liaison with internal/external auditors and tax advisors
- Provide financial results and updates to Headquarters
The Successful Applicant
- Fluency in both Japanese and English (written and verbal)
- Over 5 years of experience in Accounting or Finance
- Experience as people manager
- Strong business acumen with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
What's on Offer
The successful candidate can expect a stable and rewarding career with growth opportunities as the business expands globally.