- Good work life balance (Flexible working hours)
- Opportunity to collaborate with international stakeholders and develop career in
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading consumer goods company, with a wide range of products ranging from personal care products to food and beverages. Even during the current economic situation, their business is stable and continues to strengthen their presence in Japan. Therefore, they are looking for a new member with a strong financial background to join their team and assist in their success in the Japanese market.
- Manage day-to-day financial accounting activities (i.e. monthly/annual closing, account reconciliation, payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable, etc)
- Manage budgeting and forecasting for Japan operations
- Implement accounting internal controls and process improvements
- Liaison with internal/external auditors and tax advisors
- Provide financial results and updates to Headquarters
The Successful Applicant
- Over 7 years of experience in Accounting or Finance
- 2-3 years of experience as people manager
- Strong business acumen with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in both Japanese and English (written and verbal)
What's on Offer
The successful candidate can expect a stable and rewarding career with growth opportunities as the business expands globally.