Finance Manager - Global Advertising Company
Opportunities to working with international stakeholders
Good work life balance and flexible working hours
Our client is a publicly listed advertising company serving clients in over 30 countries - providing marketing and business communication solutions. Over the last 20 years, they have expanded to Asia and just 6 years ago they entered the Japanese market. The Japan office emphasizes a close family-like start up culture, with minimal overtime and flexible working hours option.
The Tokyo office is now looking for an experienced and driven Finance Manager to lead their Japan operations.
- Perform end to end monthly accounting cycle in compliance JGAAP and USGAAP
- Lead local finance team to ensure financial reports are completed accurately and timely
- Prepare financial analysis and budgeting forecast and report to Regional HQ
- Liaison with internal and external audit
- Other back office ad hoc tasks (i.e. HR, IT, administrative support)
- 5 years experience in end-to-end accounting (i.e. monthly closing, financial statement generation) and FP&A
- Fluency in Japanese and English (both verbal and written)
- Experience with ERP system
The successful candidate can expect a stable and rewarding career with growth opportunities as the business expands globally.