Finance Manager (Foreign Healthcare Industry)
Small Growing Business in Japan
Healthcare Company with Strong Focus in Technology
Our client is a fast paced healthcare, pharmaceutical and research company with a strong emphasis on Technology. They are in the midst of strong growth in the Asia Pacific region.
- Financial Control - responsible for ensuring that balance sheet reconciliations are performed every month accurately and that any reconciling differences are understood and investigated
- Financial control - responsible for ensuring that the group accounting policy is implemented and followed in Japan
- Financial accounting & reporting- responsible for the overall supervision of daily accounting functions (- such as AP, AR, Bank, Sales, etc.)
- Reporting - submit various reporting requirements to the group. In this respect, act as the primary financial contact point in respect of Abcam Japan for both internal and external counterparties.
- Financial management -plan financial strategies around local operations to support business
- Budgeting & Planning - Forecasting for the business and identifying new trends in the industry
- Degree Educated in Business, Accounting, Economics or a related field
- More than 5 years of experience in a Finance/Accounting function
- A good mix of experience in Accounting and also Financial, Planning & Analysis
- Finance experience in a Commercial environment (any industry)
- Fluent in Japanese and English
- Ability to work in a fast paced and international environment.
An attractive salary package awaits the right incumbent