Finance Manager European Luxury Brand
Become a catalyst for the growth of a flourishing European luxury brand.
Utilize your English skills at a multinational environment.
About Our Client
Our client is an expanding Luxury brand that is strengthening their presence in the APAC business market. They were founded in the 1930's and now have a team about 100 people in Japan. They are well known for their classical designs and use of top quality leather. In this position you will manage the finance side of the business and support the Finance Director to drive the company growth further.
At this role you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- In charge of all financial and accounting functions
- Be a key business partner to the Japan management
- Lead the finance team to prepare monthly financial statements / reporting and reviews to the global HQ
- Identify areas for improvement of internal control
- Work closely with FP&A on financial forecast & budget preparation
The Successful Applicant
These are the following qualifications required by this role:
- Hands on experience in both accounting and finance
- Strong understanding of JGAAP and IFRS
- Knowledge or exposure of ERP system
- Strong Excel skill
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Confident and independent
- Business level language proficiency in both Japanese and English
What's on Offer
- Great international presence
- Work life balance
- Work close with the finance director