Finance Director - US Listed Global IT Software Business
Excellent working culture
Working closely with international stakeholders including HQ in the U.S.
My client is globally recognized IT software business with great opportunity for further market growth. By acquiring another competitor a few years ago, their international presence is getting much stronger than ever. The company is fast-paced, dynamic and seeks a people who are eager to develop themselves with the business. It is a great opportunity for interaction between sales, IT, and Finance.
As the key member of the Japan management team, the Finance Director interacts with senior stakeholders and other members of a company.
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team.
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting.
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning in Japan.
- Provide commercial insight and leadership across the business in order to exceed business plan targets.
- Responsible for ensuring the risk and compliance management framework is embedded and operational for the Division in the country.
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders.
- Reviewing all formal finance related procedures.
The role of FD/CFO is very senior, hence a high level of experience is expected for anyone applying for this role.
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance/Economics.
- An MBA or CPA is also highly desirable.
- At least 15 years' experience in the finance or high Tech industry and proven leadership and management experience is essential - with examples of when they have demonstrated excellence in the workplace.
- The FD/ CFO must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the executive presence to work with senior management, staff and external stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills, entrepreneurial drive and strong work ethics
- Strong team leader
- Proficient in the English language and strong negotiation skills.
- International Working culture
- Great to working closely with local CEO and the US HQ