Finance Director for IT Start Up
Strong customer base not limiting to Fortune 500 companies
US based IT start up- network security business
My client is US based cybersecurity data analytic platform that had raise more than 150 Million USD capital to expand its foothold in Asia.
- Conduct regular reconciliations and audits of expenditures, assets and liabilities, making sure the recorded figures are verifiable and accurate.
- Composing and issuing the financial reports given out by the company to investors, regulatory agencies and other stakeholders and obtaining a clean audit from external auditor.
- Coordinate daily operations of the finance and accounting department. Oversee Treasury and cash movement.
- Manage the preparation of financial outlooks and financial forecasts.
- Design, establish, and maintain the finance organizational structure to effectively accomplish the department's goals and objectives.
- Ensure compliance with accounting, tax and governmental reporting requirements and effective controls.
- 20 years of financial experience.
- Knowledge of USGAAP and JGAAP
- Bilingual : English and Japanese
The successful candidate can expect a stable and rewarding career with growth opportunities as the business expands globally.