Finance Director - Globally recognized manufacturing business
Opportunity to become Head of Finance in the future
Excellent opportunity to work closely with various stakeholders
My client is a global joint venture business between massive US and Japanese manufacturing businesses and considered as one of the largest businesses within its industry after the merger.Their history is not long however there are already over 2,500employees working in Japan and 15,000 globally. Because of their reputation, they have been performing very well so far and for further expansion, they need a strong Finance Director who can business partner with various non-finance stakeholders to support the local business.
The Finance Director will be responsible as below;
- Manage a team of global functional controllers(sales, Commercial, Engineering, IT etc).
- Support P&L management. Drive Cash Flow / TWC improvements.
- Monthly / quarterly/ annual forecast
- Provide interpretive financial guidance and analysis to the business to support growth, margins expansion, cost reduction etc decisions.
- Validate capital projects and chose / approve capital projects based on their IRR/payback
- Drive continuous improvement in business processes in functional areas, internal controls & management reporting.
- Minimum 15 years of experience within finance at a multinational company, including 5 years' experience in a global / inter-continental senior leadership role.
- Strong people management experience(at least 5full time employees)
- Good communicator, ability to build partnerships across functions, locations.
- Personal resilience
- Opportunity to become Head of Finance in the future
- Excellent opportunity to work closely with various stakeholders
- Super Flex with no core time