Finance Director - Global Leader in its Industry
Opportunity that you can utilize your M&A experience
Opportunities to become a local MD after CFO position
The business has grown big as they are strategically acquiring local businesses in Japan and Europe. They do have offices more than 40countries and are considered as the largest business in its industry. They are currently looking for a strong Finance Director who can a right arm of local Managing Director, taking a challenge on M&A projects and other global corporate planning assignments.
The responsibilities of the Finance Director position is to lead the finance organization in Japan, which includes the following functions: Accounting & Reporting, Purchasing, Finance IT, Payroll, Tax, Treasury and Insurance & Risk Management.
Reporting to: Managing Director in Japan and HQ
- Manage Day-to-day financial accounting activities including accounting & Controlling; Treasury, Tax & Legal; Credit & Collections; Purchasing; Payroll, Finance IT as well as internal control such as process improvement.
Manage treasury, Tax & Legal; Credit & Collections
- Manage monthly review of results & performance management against agreed targets and budget projections. Deliver reforecast of the year-end figures in case of significant deviations and/or if required by Group Management;
- Analyse the profitability of different services sold, business lines, clients or client groups and provide proposals to improve the sales mix.
Seek and analyze new business M&A opportunities.
Successful candidate should have at least 10years similar finance experience. (M&A experience is plus.)
- Strong Leadership skill is required.
- Any large ERP system
- Advanced level Excel skills (Vloopup, SAM, INDEX etc)
- Problem Solving skills
- Opportunity to stepping up to managing director in the future
- Exciting and challenging opportunity to do local M&A
- Although the HQ is in Europe, you will have much autonomy for decision making process.