Globally company with opportunity for career progression and rotation
Well known stable and profitable business
About Our Client
Our client is a US based manufacturer employing over 2000 people in Japan. The Japan office is considered as the Head of the Asia Pacific region, and as a result, employees can enjoy being part of a global team, with opportunities to rotate to other regions as well as promote locally.
As Finance Controller, you will be responsible for the sound financial reporting for both the US and Japan statutory reporting, ensure adequate controls are in place and cash flow is managed. You will also be responsible for managing the integration projects of newly acquired businesses into the company.
You will manage and work with three section managers within the finance function and report to the local CFO.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong experience in a similar role as Controller or CFO in a multinational company
- Strong people management skills
- Fluent Japanese communication skills
- Business level English communication skills
- Positive mindset and commitment for developing a long-term career within the business
What's on Offer
- Stable and well-known company
- International working environment
- Opportunity for career progression as successor the CFO, or rotation opportunities both within Japan and overseas
- Training and additional employee benefits
- Convenient Tokyo location
- Competitive salary depending on level of experience