Finance Controller at Italian Luxury Fashion Brand
Standalone position with broad range of responsibilities
Excellent work life balance
This is an Italian Luxury Brand Company that has a huge presence in the global market. In Japan, the company is considered as one of the top luxury brands with huge market share, and it is aggressively growing in the market. Located in the center of Ginza, it has great open and very stable work environment, and provides with excellent work life balance.
Your main responsibilities will involve:
- Perform value-added analyses to inform strategic prioritization, optimization and learnings for sales and marketing strategy, cost optimization, and resourcing priorities
- Supporting short-term and long-term P&L forecasts
- Facilitate the category/brand business planning with direction from management and drives the plans to meet relevant targets.
- Collaborates effectively with the team to win in the market and is a trusted advisor to provide objective advice and sound recommendations.
- Proactively develops F&A capability throughout the organization.
The company is looking for a candidates that meets the following requirements:
- Finance related experience
- Proven track record for complex problem solving utilizing financial modelling and analysis, including great Excel skills
- Good organizational skills to proactively manage workload and use time efficiently for completing projects consistently and on time
- Fluent in Japanese and English
The company offers the following benefits:
- Global Luxury brand with big market share in Japan
- Fantastic career path with efficient internal rotation and promotion system
- Opportunity to work with headquarter and use English on daily basis
- Very stable work environment with open communication
- Excellent work life balance (less than 10 h)