Finance Controller with International Hotel Brand
Based in Yokohama
International Working Environment
An interesting opportunity with a leading renowned hotel chain firm is looking for a strong finance personnel to join their team!
Audits the accounts, records and transactions of the property, in aid of the ongoing efforts to streamline internal control procedures.
Implements accounting policies and procedures which are consistent with accounting standard and company requirement
Assists the General Manager in the preparation and compilation of budgets and forecasts covering all business activities of the property.
Ensure the timely preparation and pay-out of the general and confidential payroll
- Bachelor's degree in Finance and Accounting or similar
- At least 5 to 10 years of financial and management experience
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English & Japanese
- Possess strong Financial knowledge
Good remuneration package in a newly created role with good growth prospects.