Finance Controller - Global Manufacturing Business in Hokkaido
Opportunity to working with regional HQ as a finance business partner
Autonomy to looking after Japan business as head of finance
My client is an European manufacturing business with a history of almost over 150years. Their products are considered as the best in the world and after the global expansion, they have 20factories and employs over 5,000people across the globe. In Japan, they are seeking an excellent Financial Controller to drive the local business even stronger with the local general manager.
The Financial Controller is responsible for;
- Manage statutory requirements in finance area (the financial closing, tax return and audit etc.)
- Provide high level decision support through business performance analysis and appraisal with regards to costs and working capital etc.
Lead development of business plan and prepare short/medium term plans and budgets and lead monthly appraisal activities
Lead the internal stakeholders and external audit
Ensure compliance with business and finance/governance control
- Manage the credit control to mitigate the credit risk
- Lead the inventory check process
- Support the business team for the project management
- Business process review/improvement to align with ERP
- Manage reporting system for Business Warehouse/Business planning
- Manage finance reports, meet global and local requirement on both quality and timeline view
The successful Financial Controller must have at least 5years experience in Finance/Accounting at a global commercial company.
People Management Experience: must have more than 3years.
- Large ERP system experience such as Oracle, SAP, JD Edwards etc.
- Excel(Pivot, Vlookup, Index etc.)
- Team player
- Opportunity to working with regional HQ as a finance business partner
- Autonomy to looking after Japan business as head of finance