Finance Controller - French Materials Manufacturer
Wide range of accounting and finance responsibilities
Stable and profitable business providing with career development opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational corporation that produces glass and high end materials for various industries. Headquartered in France, the business has been in operation in Japan for over 90 years, employing around 1000 staff. They are now looking to hire a Finance Controller to manage the Accounting and Finance responsibilities for one business unit. This person can enjoy working in a stable environment, with good work-life balance and open working culture.
- Ensure that the preparation of the month and year-end closings are accurate.
- Provide necessary reporting to the Management and Group.
- Control cash flow, legal and tax matters and monitor local gaap in compliance with local regulations.
- Take the lead to strengthen and/or maintain the internal control environment and take the lead in auditing matters.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting and finance
- SAP system experience
- Business level English communication skills
- Fluent Japanese communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
What's on Offer
- Stable and reputable company
- Look over all areas of accounting and finance
- Utilise English communication skills
- Internal career development and rotation opportunities
- Convenient Tokyo location
- Competitive salary depending on experience