Finance Business Partner at Popular Entertainment IT App
Internal Advisory and Consulting of New Project Launch and Products
Fast Growing Company Focussed on IncreasingTheir Market Share in Japan
This client is fast growing IT and Media Entertainment App provider based in China. Their products are well known among young generation and have hundreds of thousands of active users today.
You will be in charge of financial and accounting support for the business conducted by our company and affiliated companies.Depending on your experience, you will be responsible for a wide range of the following.
1. Coordinate with various departments such as sales, tax, legal and provide consultation and proposal on a wide range of topics.
2. Planning and promotion of financial/accounting projects and processes.
3. Coordination and close communication with external CPAs, tax accountants, consultants, etc.
4. Accounting business such as monthly, quarterly, and annual settlement.
5. Support for tax filing, parent company and external financial reporting.
6. Preparation of accounting materials and compilation of annual schedule.
7. Fixed asset management, other assets management, sales and credit management, etc.
8. Other local finance related work assigned.
1. Audit/ tax corporation, or business company in Japan with at least 5 years of work experience.
2. Experience in project execution with various members such as inside and outside the team
3. Those who are familiar with Oracle's accounting system and Excel.
4. Japanese native level. English or Chinese with business level or higher.
5. Those who act independently, have a strong sense of responsibility, and have excellent personality.
6. Excellent communication skills and ability to work under pressure.
7. Those who can respond flexibly to changes.
8. <For foreigners> Those who currently have a work visa in Japan and can work.
·Japanese or Chinese CPA certificates.
·Financial / accounting experience in the IT industry.
· Willing to work in Chinese or English.
- Business partnering experienced and get heavily involved on new product launch and project management
- Work independently report directly to HQ
- Highly communicative position where coordination with different department is essential
- Accounting experience of APAR, GL, Closing support
- Fast growing company with potential leaders are required
- Job rotation possible, can even move on to positions outside of finance