Finance Business Partner - Employee first organization
Excellent work life balance - You will be working from home for 2021
Global Presence - International Career Opportunity
My client is NYSE listed FMCG business and have been a strong presence for over 150years and their brand is well acknowledged in over 180coutnries. Their business even under the pandemic is not impacted and maintaining strong business performance up until now. Therefore, they are seeking for a strong Commercial Finance Partner who can be a co-pilot of their business managers. The opportunity is allowed to working with various local and international stakeholders and you will be using English on the daily basis.
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for business partnering with various stakeholders and providing analytical support from the finance perspective.
- Drive financial planning and analysis with strong problem solving skills aligning with the business strategies.
- Manage local and international stakeholders to provide ROI and financial advice.
- Manage financial modeling and commentary to support the business functions.
- Manage all the financial management reporting and month-end process.
The position requires to have at least 5years of financial analytical experience in businesses with tangible products including manufacturing and consumer businesses.
- Fluent English skills
- Experience in dealing with stakeholders
Personality / Skill sets
- Self-starter - proactive
- Ability to work under the pressure
- Ambitious to stepping up the career ladder
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent work life balance (can remotely work from home for 2021)
- Local Career opportunity and international mobility