Finance Business Partner with American Software Company
Strong business partnering with commercial and operations leader
Internal promotion opportunity within 3 years
About Our Client
Our client is American software company, SaaS Company that provide cloud computing technologies to more than 300,000 client worldwide.
- Reporting to Regional FP&A Director, you will manage the full spectrum of financial planning & analysis function for Japan market.
- Analyst and support management reporting process, budgeting, forecasting and business-related analysis to provide useful insights.
- Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Accounting tasks including reviewing, reconciling and analyzing Revenue Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss accounts.
- Provide training on Revenue Recognition topics to Sales and other internal groups as necessary
- Act as a key business partner within the finance team, you will be working closely with the senior management such as Country General Managers, Sales and Marketing Heads, Operations as well as respective country finance team.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- 8-10 years of relevant working experience preferably in a fast-paced environment
- A self-motivated team player
- Possess excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Billingual: Japanese & English
What's on Offer
The successful candidate can expect a stable and rewarding career with growth opportunities as the business expands globally.