- Learn from experienced finance and business leaders within the company
- Stable growing company
Our client is a Nasdaq listed American semiconductor manufacturing company with clients in a variety of industries from automotive and medical to consumer products. Their Japan office is looking for a finance analyst to join their team. You can expect to grow your career with the company for a long time as the Japan business is stable and has low turnover.
- Prepare monthly forecast and variance analysis
- Work closely with local business partners and headquarters Finance team
- Support global project initiatives
- Assist manager in continuous process improvements
- 3 years + finance or accounting experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated individual, self-starter mentality
- Fluency in Japanese and English (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of USGAAP/SAP is a plus
The successful candidate can expect a stable and rewarding career with growth opportunities as the business expands.