- Work life balance with less than 10 hours overtime per month
- Young Talent with great learning attitude is welcome
About Our Client
Our client is a multibillion dollar personal care brand that listed on US stock exchange, was named one of the "100 most trustworthy companies" in the U.S. by Forbes.
- Develop and manage budgets together with divisions to enable optimal performance. This position owns and manages annual budgeting & planning cycle in accurate and timely manner, along with long-term planning in corporation with other markets.
- Budget/Forecast vs. Actual variance need to be accountable to responsible cost center owners and managements in timely manner, along with flux analysis.
- Oversee promotions performance management in order to ensure proper investment and optimal ROI.
- Provide accurate and timely revenue forecasting, alerting management of potential problems.
The Successful Applicant
- Advanced level of finance experience both in professional accreditation (CPA or equivalent) and business practice in relevant area.
- Great learning attitude.
- Fluency in both Japanese and English.
What's on Offer
You may look forward to working at a personal care brand with strong career development opportunities.