Finance Analyst - Global Marketing Company
Participate on company projects with direct impact on the business
Learn directly from interaction with local and international management team
Our client is a publicly listed marketing company serving clients in over 30 countries - providing marketing and business communication solutions. Over the last 20 years, they have expanded to Asia and just 6 years ago they entered the Japanese market. The Japan office emphasises a close family-like start up culture, with minimal overtime and flexible working hours option.
- Support monthly/quarterly business performance review package to management team, identifying key performance indicators and perform variance analysis of B/S and P/L
- Support the annual operating planning process
- Develop financial models & analytics to support strategic initiatives
- Fluency in both Japanese and English
- 3+ years of experience in Accounting/Finance
- Strong business acumen
- Self-starter with highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organised
Opportunity to grow your career in finance by being deeply involved in many aspects of the entire business and interaction with local and international management team.