Finance Analyst - Global Marketing Company
Participate on company projects with direct impact on the business
Learn directly from interaction with local and international management team
About Our Client
Our client is a publicly listed marketing company serving clients in over 30 countries - providing marketing and business communication solutions. Over the last 20 years, they have expanded to Asia and just 6 years ago they entered the Japanese market. The Japan office emphasises a close family-like start up culture, with minimal overtime and flexible working hours option.
- Support monthly/quarterly business performance review package to management team, identifying key performance indicators and perform variance analysis of B/S and P/L
- Support the annual operating planning process
- Develop financial models & analytics to support strategic initiatives
The Successful Applicant
- Fluency in both Japanese and English
- 3+ years of experience in Accounting/Finance
- Strong business acumen
- Self-starter with highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organised
What's on Offer
Opportunity to grow your career in finance by being deeply involved in many aspects of the entire business and interaction with local and international management team.