Finance Analyst with Fast Growing American IT Brand
International working environment
Newly created role with regional coverage
The company is a recognised IT Solutions Company with a large global presence. They are at the forefront of technological development and provide a range of services and product offerings. Due to an increase in volume of the company's business, the team is looking for a strong Finance Analyst to join the Channel Sales Team.
- Financial Planning & Analysis, including i) annual operating planning and monthly/quarterly forecasting and ii) strategic business initiatives development.
- Controllership, including detailed analyses of business KPIs, understanding the drivers for the variances, and identifying the key insights.
- Business partnership - based on the FP&A skills and controllership mentioned above, work closely with the business partners and earn their trust as the "right-hand" person by sharing the insights based on data and logic, guide them to actions to drive further business growth.
- Degree in Finance / Accounting and have around 3 - 7 years of working experience.
- Strong business acumen and is a strong communicator.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in Hyperion will be highly advantageous.
You may look forward to working at a fast moving company with strong career development opportunities.