Field Work Management Engineer
Excellent Work-Life Balance, International Company
New Department in Multinational Company
About Our Client
At the time of its establishment, our client was focused on manufacturing phone switches, but has since expanded its business to include: building telecommunications networks; providing operational and consulting services and equipment to enterprises inside and outside of China; and manufacturing communications devices for the consumer market. Our client has over 170,000 employees as of September 2015, around 76,000 of whom are engaged in research and development (R&D).
- perform 5+ years Japan and Global Telecom Project implementation management skills preferred.
- Telecoms sector competent, at least be familiar with one kind of telecommunication products, including wireless, EPC, UMTS, LTE, Fixed Network, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to work across cultural and organizational boundaries, and operate successfully in an intense business environment.
- Ability to work with customers, internal departments and vendors.
- Ability to communicates effectively using clear, plain English and Chinese.
- Ability to job functions to standards under pressure of tense/confrontational situations.
What's on Offer
- Permanent employee
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation