Field Work Management Engineer
Field Work Management Engineer - Multinational Company
Salary up to 15 million yen OTE
About Our Client
At the time of its establishment, our client was focused on manufacturing phone switches, but has since expanded its business to include: building telecommunications networks; providing operational and consulting services and equipment to enterprises inside and outside of China; and manufacturing communications devices for the consumer market. Our client has over 170,000 employees as of September 2015, around 76,000 of whom are engaged in research and development (R&D).
The candidate will also be responsible for:
* Liaising with HQ PMO, Japan Delivery & Service Dept, Finance Risk Control Center Dept, etc, to gain support and achieve research objectives on time.
* To be responsible for adaption to global delivery scenarios and different customers in different regions.
* To be responsible for promotion new field work management methodology Launch globally
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- Have 5+ years Japan and Global Telecom Project implementation management skills preferred.
- Will be telecoms sector competent, at least be familiar with one kind of telecommunication products, including wireless, EPC, UMTS, LTE, Fixed Network, etc.
- Have the ability to work across cultural and organizational boundaries, and operate successfully in an intense business environment.
What's on Offer
* Permanent employee
* Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme
* Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays
* Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation