- Working with professional in the market to develop your skills
- Rewarding and challenging job will be provided
- Leading the world of molten metal flow engineering and technology, serving process industries operating in challenging high-temperature conditions.
- To make intensive market investigation, assessment on the market in Japan (e.g. market size, competitor's information) in legal way.
- To make technological document to use for sales presentation, which interest the customer by logical, reasonable, exciting explanation.
- To convince the customers who is interested in company products in face to face meeting or Web meeting by technology based reasonable explanation with sales team to make decision of installation.
- To make manuals and specifications of Products in Japanese based on global standard version in English.
- To visit customer site upon request when installation/trial is ongoing and feedback to customer as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or more of Mechanical/Electrical/Mechatronics/Information engineering or related major.
- Mechanical/Electrical/Mechatronic/Information Engineer in the plant, highly preferred in steel industry.
- Project Management of new install equipment project to the plant.
- Experience with Robotic projects commissioning.
- Mechanical/Mechatronic/Electrical engineering
- Communication between equipment
- Mechanical Drawing, Electrical Drawing, Piping diagram