Field Support Specialist at Global Hardware Company
Global Hardware Company
International Environment | Flexibility | Work-Life balance
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest multinational technology company based in Asia. Our client is well-known as the world's largest personal computer vendor by unit sales. Our client has operations in more than 60 different countries and sells its products in around 160 countries.
- Examine customer satisfaction results to determine methods of driving improvement.
- Manage Onsite service partner performance and determine strategies for improvement.
- Manage the status of training for Onsite engineers and aim to maintain and improve service quality.
- Resolve the escalation from Onsite service partners and other departments.
- Respond to inquiries form Global and AP teams.
The Successful Applicant
- 3 or more years Customer Service industry experience at HW vendor
- Experience with Service Partner management
- Understanding of PC products and PC technology
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Business English (minimum TOEIC score 600)
- Ordinal Japanese conversation skill if an applicant's native language is not Japanese
What's on Offer
- Permanent employee.
- Flexible working schedule - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.