Field Support Engineer at Global Communication Company
Global Real-time Communication Company
International Working Environment | Competitive Salary Package | Flexibility
Our client has been a leader in real-time communications for two decades. Our client provides intelligent, secure, embedded real-time communications for today's world with world class technology and intellectual property.
- Working with customer/lab personnel to plan and engineer any new equipment deployments
- Providing knowledge of Ribbon Communications and Third-party equipment in setup and configuration
- Ensuring proper and appropriate installation of Network Equipment
- Performing initial testing on equipment to verify proper installation and configuration
- Detailing testing requirements and plans and generating and executing appropriate test cases
- Able to operate independently while on location at customer locations
- Linux/Cloud/Openstack knowledge and skills
- Understanding of IP network architecture and concepts
- Knowledge and experience with VoIP protocols and concepts
- Knowledge and experience with telecommunications voice networks, protocols and concepts
- 3-5 years of applicable telecommunications experience
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am ~ 6pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.