Field service manager , Medical device, Tokyo, 12M
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided with support from company.
Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills.
- Global Leader in Health care business.
- Their products are well-known in Japan Hospital market.
- Develops & implements internal programs & processes for work flow improvement and simplification.
- Set proper goals for each FSE and have one on one meeting regularly in order to coach and educate FSE to achieve the goals.
- Develops, implements & manages telephone coverage with on-site response to customers.
- Develops department budget, monitor expense records & ensure compliance.
- Visit customer sites with Sales in order to improve customer satisfaction.
- Advanced knowledge of mechatronics equipment, and contracting in health-care / diagnostics knowledge of principles & practices of budget preparation & administration.
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Results Orientation
- Business Level English
- Bachelor degree or above.