Field service manager , Machinary industry, Tokyo, 12M
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided with support from company.
Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills.
- A leading provider of equipment, services and complete solutions for packaging liquids, foods, home and personal care products in PET, can, glass and other materials.
- Their Products are well-known in the Market.
- Collect and filter customer calls, identify needs and answer or manage accordingly any technical requests in compliance with HSS&E standards to ensure general support requests from customers are answered
- Issue Service Request for intervention and ensure follow up with Planning team
- Follow and support Field Service Engineer during intervention at customer sites
- Follow up and ensure Sales Order and Service Order requested are created and aligned
- Collect and send technical report to customers
- Coordinate audit execution: Diagnostic Visit, ECO Audits and Line Audit
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in related fields
- Good command of English and Japanese (Both writing and speaking)
- Good experiences in after-sales or production plant
- High technical knowledge of complete line equipment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in order to establish a very good customer relationship
- Excellent responsiveness, dynamism, tenacity, autonomy and motivational skills
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to interface with all levels of organisation