Field Service Engineer
Foreign Mutlinational Medical Devices Comapny, leader in the field
Frequent communication in English + 3 months training in the USA available
Our client, a leading multinational foreign company specialised in medical devices, is looking for its next bilingual Field Service Engineer to join its teams based in Tokyo. With a great number of medical devices solutions to provide its clients with, our client is renown on the market as a reliable and respectful company.
A 3 months training is provided by the company when on-boarding (very likely to be done in the USA).
As a Field Service Engineer, you will fulfil the following responsibilities:
- Instal, operate, maintain, repair and modify equipment
- Perform appropriate testing to confirm system functionality
- Upgrades and or configuration updates to existing and future equipment
- Assist building devices in manufacturing as required
- Coordinate with staff to develop appropriate test procedures to maintain quality of the devices
This list is not exhaustive. Other missions can be added.
The successful applicant for this Field Service Engineer will display the following:
- 3 years experience minimum in field service engineering or in-house maintenance in either electrical or mechanical field
- Previous experience in medical Devices is NOT required (training is provided)
- Fluent English communication is a must (frequent interactions with the USA team)
- Ability to read and understand schematics and engineering drawings
- Good communication skills : ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy to understand manner
- Problem-solving oriented
From 6 to 9 million Yen + flex hours + work at home and other benefits